- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Organizational Members are private, non-profit organizations, or county government or tribal agencies that
- have a primary focus on providing direct services to survivors of domestic abuse and or sexual violence in Wisconsin;
- have a program component that has that as a primary focus;
- or are programs that receives State of WI Domestic Abuse Program funding and provide shelter and/or services for survivors of domestic abuse and or sexual violence.
- Organizational Members adhere to the mission, vision and guiding principles of End Domestic Abuse WI and pay annual membership dues.
Organizational Membership starts on May 1, and runs though April 30 of the following year.
Domestic Violence Programs: download these forms to renew your membership or apply for provisional membership.