- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Education & Technical Assistance Survey 2013 Summary
In spring 2013 we asked for feedback from our members, partners and allies in the work to end domestic abuse. We wanted to know how well we served you and what we could do better. We also wanted to get a feel for what interested you most and what your education needs might be in the coming year.
The results are in and we’d like to share what we learned. In the summary you will find:
- Demographic information about who participated
- Access to education and training—what works now and what people want in the future
- Training topics people want to learn about
- How End Abuse plans to respond to what we learned from you!
Click on the link below for the summary.
|Summary End Abuse Survey.pdf||170.19 KB|