- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Day of Networking, Northwestern Region
When:Friday, May 9, 2014 from 10 AM-3 PM
Where:The Bad River Community Center in Odanah
Join your fellow advocates and End Abuse staff for the second 2014 Day of Networking! We'll reserve the morning for shared learning together, break for lunch, and gather for small group discussions in the afternoon.
The morning workshop is Supporting Mother-Child Relationships and in the afternoon, participants can choose to join one of two discussions about domestic violence and Children & Youth or Traumatic Brain Injury.
See Details, below, for a flyer with more information.