- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Stalking and Intimate Partner Violence: The Use of Technology and Investigating Stalking
When:October 10th, 2013 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Where:MATC Watertown Campus
This event is presented by the Stalking Resource Center, and sponsored by People Against Domestic and Sexual Abuse (PADA), People Against a Violent Environment (PAVE), and End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin.
Topics to be covered include:
- How stalkers manipulate technology, including Global Positioning Systems (GPS); Computers; Cameras; and Cell phones
- Documenting technology misuse
- Effective investigation strategies
- Safety planning and advocacy with victims
Space is limited so register early!
Open flyer and registration form below.