- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Employer:Hope House of South Central WI, Inc
Join our team of change-makers and help transform lives impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault.
Do you excel in an environment where you can:
· Ensure that the shelter is welcoming, conducive to self-healing, and appealing to individuals/families of various ages, backgrounds and cultures;· Organize/manage food supply, work with residents to develop meal plans and prepare nutritious meals and snacks;· Maintain inventory of supplies and donations;· Schedule preventative maintenance to ensure a clean, organized, well-functioning and properly maintained facility;
If so, please apply by sending a cover letter with salary requirements, current resume, and a one-page statement describing your household management skills and abilities to:
Hope HouseP.O. Box 557Baraboo, WI 53913
This is a full-time position that offers a flexible schedule. Afternoon, evening, and weekend hours are required. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. A generous benefit package including vacation, personal holidays, sick leave, health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, flex account, and paid training is offered.
Qualifications: Highly organized, dependable and reliable. Exceptional household management skills and abilities are essential. Must be self-motivated, self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to maintain high level of confidentiality is essential as is the ability to respond calmly and effectively to unexpected situations. Must be able to regularly go up and down stairs, lift and carry 25 pounds, occasionally lift and carry 50 pounds. Ability to use standard office equipment and basic tools is needed. Bilingual (English-Spanish) candidates are preferred. Background check required.
This position will remain open until filled by a qualified candidate.
Hope House is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to individuals with disabilities upon request.
Deadline for applications:08/15/2015