- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
You’re Invited to Walk the Purple Carpet
Join Us on the Purple Carpet:Treat yourself to a night out while helping raise awareness about domestic abuse. All proceeds benefit End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin. Sing along to Dueling Pianos, Wine Raffle, have your picture taken on the Purple Carpet, heavy hors d'oeuvres, cash bar. Wear something purple and we will enter your name to win one of many door prizes!
May 7, 2014, 5-8pm
Ivory Room Piano Bar, Madison
One Cause. Many Voices.
Online registration is now closed. You can register at the door on May 7, beginning at 5:00 pm.