- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
2012 Teen Summit: Ride the Wave to End Teen Dating and Sexual Violence
When:March 12-14, 2012
Where:Wisconsin Dells, WI
March 12-14, 2012 at the Chula Vista Resort in the Wisconsin Dells
This statewide Summit brings together a diverse group of teens and adults to learn how to prevent teen dating violence and sexual violence—and what to do if it happens.
- Over 25 workshops for teens and by teens
Teen performances, open mic, teen art, musical entertainment
View the TEEN SUMMIT BROCHURE to get ALL the details including keynote, entertainment, workshops, scholarships, and more!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
- While you're at the summit, share your original art! View the Art Exhibit Info to learn more. Art Exhibit deadline extended to February 24th!
For further questions, please contact Sharon Lewandowski at email@example.com