End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin - NCALL
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the NCALL Program Manager, the NCALL Administrative Assistant is a non-exempt, part-time, 20-hour per week position. This position is responsible for general clerical, technical and program support for NCALL staff.
Program Support Duties – OVW Abuse in Later Life Project:
- In collaboration with the members of the NCALL team, and as requested by the NCALL Program Manager, assist with grant-related event logistics, and event preparation for OVW grantee onsite meetings, site visits, trainings, webinars and phone meetings. Such activities include, but are not limited to: creating and monitoring consultant agreements; monitoring consultant reimbursement; arranging staff and consultant travel and lodging; arranging training and meeting space; reviewing event site Beverage, Equipment and Other (BEO) agreements for scheduled events; preparing participant rosters and nametags; and copying and shipping event-related materials. Activities may also include organizing the logistics of phone meetings and webinars.
- Provide general technical assistance on abuse in later life for OVW ALL grantees and other interested individuals, including members of the public and professionals who provide services to older individuals.
- Serve as a conduit for communications across the NCALL team.
- Collate data and assist in the preparation and timely completion of the OVW semi-annual reports for funders for approval by the Program Manager or NCALL Director.
Under the direction of the NCALL Program Manager, assist the Abuse in Later Life Grants and Technology Coordinator to maintain and update NCALL’s website, including the Events Calendar and FAQs.
Complete special projects as assigned by NCALL Program Manager.
Complete administrative functions, including:
- Complete tasks identified on the NCALL work plan and as assigned by the NCALL Program Manager.
- Submit federal funding proposals, GANS and other paperwork as requested by the NCALL Director.
- Create agenda and take minutes as NCALL team meetings.
- Prepare and submit technical assistance data, timesheets, expense reports and other assigned work-related documents accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Regularly update NCALL’s database and national directory.
Attend required END ABUSE staff meetings and perform other duties as assigned by the END ABUSE Executive Director
*Spanish or Hmong language fluency a plus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit a complete application package, including:
- The END ABUSE application form (attached below),
- A current resume,
- A cover letter,
- A one-page essay describing your understanding of domestic violence, and
- Information about how to contact you for an interview.
For early consideration, you must include all of the above listed information and submit your complete application by May 29, 2014 at 4:30pm CST.
Please send (mail or drop off) your complete application to: End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin/HIRING COMMITTEE - 1245 E Washington Ave, Suite 150, Madison, WI 53703
Email it to: email@example.com
Fax to: 608.255.3560
PLEASE READ full job description and application requirements found in the job description attached below.
End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity, empowerment and social justice.
Deadline for applications:
May 29, 2014