- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Kick Start Your Advocacy Skills
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:30 am-5 pm Stoney Creek Inn, near Wausau
When: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
8:30 am-5 pm
Where: Stoney Creek Inn, near Wausau
1100 Imperial Ave., Rothschild, WI 54474
Phone: 715-355-6858 or 800-659-2000 for reservations
Registration fee $25
Lunch and materials will be provided.
Register by April 18.
A block of rooms is being held for the night of April 29, at the state rate of $70 (single or double).
Reserve rooms by March 30.
April 30th, 2014 8:30 AM through 5:00 PM
Phone: Venue phone with notes ext. room block xxxx