End Abuse is a statewide coalition of anti-violence organizational members, allied partners, and individual members.
Visit our Get Help map for a listing of Organizational Members & Allied Partners.
Organizational Members must: (Full Voting)
- Be a private, non-profit organization, government agency, or tribal agency.
- Have a primary focus on providing services to survivors of domestic abuse and/or sexual assault in Wisconsin;
- Or have a program component that has that as a primary focus;
- Or have a program component that works towards the prevention of gender violence and oppression;
- Or be a program that receives State of WI Domestic Abuse Program funding and that provides shelter and/or services for survivors of domestic abuse and/or sexual assault.
- Adhere to the mission, vision and guiding principles of End Domestic Abuse WI
- Pay membership dues.
Allied Partner: (Non-Voting)
- Organizations, groups, or agencies that support the mission, vision, and guiding principles of End Domestic Abuse WI.
- Pay affiliate dues.
Individual Member: (Non-Voting)
- Any individual who supports the mission, vision, and guiding principles of End Domestic Abuse WI.
- Pay member dues.