There are many ways in which you can help us support domestic violence survivors in Wisconsin.
Give today. Donations of any size help us:
- support survivors via training, public policy, and statewide advocacy
- connect advocates across WI on best serving survivors of violence
- equip survivors & advocates with expertise that promotes safety
- empower those impacted by violence to use their voice for change
- center survivors as we collaboratively lead anti-oppression work
Sign up for emails from the coalition to:
– stay updated on chances to take action on issues that impact survivors
– learn about opportunities to support our work
– be the first to receive End Abuse news, resources, & and training opportunities.
Learn about Ending Abuse
Explore our resources to educate yourself about DV.
We offer a number of resources and trainings to advocates and the public to learn more about domestic abuse and the work being done across Wisconsin to end violence and oppression while centering those most marginalized.
Amplify What You Know
Domestic violence thrives in silence.
– Share our Get Help Map, to help survivors access safety.
– Boost our social media posts to help others understand dynamics of DV.
– Advocate on behalf of survivors to your elected officials and leaders in your community to help form connections between domestic violence and all forms of oppression.
We can’t do this alone.
As the coalition provides a central hub for statewide advocacy on behalf of and alongside survivors of domestic violence, is the member organizations across the state that drive the Wisconsin anti-violence movement.
Become a coalition organizational member, allied partner, or supporting member today.