Come celebrate the success of leaders who have defied limitations to prevent abuse before it begins as we raise funds for services that help those already impacted by violence. People rely on our programs and services every single day. We rely on you to keep them going.
Our 4th Annual Soar Above Gala & Fundraiser will be one of the first major events held at the historic Garver Feed Mill following the completion of its stunning renovation. Catering will feature a top-notch selection of Underground Catering’s mouthwatering appetizers. A cash bar will provide your perfect beverage.
Tickets $100. Discount for survivors of abuse and current students.
*Our evening affair is 1920s attire (optional) and sends a nod to Bessie Coleman, pioneer in aviation and equality.
This fundraising event will be filled with celebration, intentional connection and networking, reflection, and strengthening of the movement to end abuse and oppression.
Our focus in 2019 is to facilitate networking and have fun in our fundraising. Come join us, partake in an abundance of delicious appetizers and enjoy a short program with awards.
Bring your heart and help to build a world where everyone is safe and thriving.
Gracious Donations and Sponsorships will:
• Build youth leaders throughout the state, who understand the dynamics of healthy (and unhealthy) relationships and who serve as mentors to their peers,
• Serve immigrant victims of abuse who are especially at risk,
• Provide culturally relevant services for African American/Black survivors of abuse,
• Advocate for policy and systems change where current policy and systems oppress and hurt victims and their children,
• Train advocates, law enforcement, prosecutors, and other first responders who work closely with victims of abuse to ensure their response truly supports victims.
*All proceeds go to End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin, a 501(c)3 organization. End Abuse works on a statewide level to promote social change that transforms societal attitudes, practices and policies to prevent and eliminate domestic violence, abuse and oppression.