Registration opening soon!
Join End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin for a four-part series addressing certain topics relevant to advocates navigating the intersections of technology and domestic violence. Attendance at all sessions is not required but encouraged. Recordings and related materials will be available after the conclusion of the series on our Member’s Section of End Abuse’s website. A certificate of completion will be available with the fulfillment of session evaluations.
This series is intended for domestic violence and sexual assault advocates in the state of Wisconsin and not open to the public.
• Advance Registration for Members Opens up February 26th
• Registration for All Opens up March 5th
- April 14th, 2021 1-2:30 PM: Technology Misuse: Maintaining Safety & Security in a Digital Age with NNEDV SafetyNet’s Audace Garnett
- April 16th, 2021 1-2:30 PM: Safety Planning with Technology
- April 19th, 2021 1-2:30 PM: Legal Issues and Technology
- April 22nd, 2021 1-2 PM: Providing Remote Services to Groups and Individuals
Please sign up at least a week in advance to secure any accessibility needs.
For questions regarding registration please contact: Micaela Magel (firstname.lastname@example.org)