Agency Directors: Attend this two-part workshop on 1) Writing a Successful Grant Application and 2) Reporting Deliverables that Demonstrate Meaningful Grant Outcomes.
Discover how to navigate the cumbersome Request for Proposal (RFP).
Set a timeline that won’t leave you feeling stressed.
Explore how to draft a compelling narrative that:
- Clearly demonstrates an unmet or on-going need for services to the targeted population
- Shares authentic client stories
- Offers succinct statistical data
- Involves invaluable partners like survivors and the community
Gain insights from a proposal reviewer perspective.
Learn how to write succinct goals and objectives.
Boost your chances of success and polish the application before submission.
Set yourself up for success after the award:
- Capture high quality data
- Check your course throughout the grant period
- Tell the story using data
This training is designed for Wisconsin domestic abuse and sexual assault agency executive directors and/or their designees.
A similar training was offered in May 2022; those recordings are available upon request for survivor-serving agencies funded by the WI Department of Children and Families.