End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin Organizational Memberships renew every year on May 1st. Current memberships will expire on April 30, 2019. The upcoming membership year runs from May 1st, 2019 through April 30th, 2020. To ensure access to all of your member benefits, please renew by April 25, 2019.
ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP fees are charged on a sliding scale which is based on organizational budget.
Member Organizations benefits include:
- Ongoing End Abuse work to increase funding for domestic abuse services throughout WI.
- Access to participation in leadership development programs such as WE LEAD and New Directors University.
- Access to the “Members” area of our website which includes the updated advocate legal manual, recorded webinars, database help, and other documents and toolkits.
- Free or low-cost trainings.
- Full and undivided attention of the End Abuse staff who view assistance to our member programs as our highest priority.
- Legislative updates and late-breaking news regarding domestic abuse.
- Notifications about upcoming and pertinent training opportunities.
- The End Abuse Coalition Chronicles Newsletter.
- Invitations to special events.
- Authorization to vote for End Abuse Board Members and for Bylaws and Articles changes.
There are two ways you can renew OR become a new member:
- PAY ONLINE HERE:
Once, you’ve added one or both of these items to your cart, you can go to your Paypal tab that has opened, and submit payment online. Your membership will automatically be renewed:
OR IF YOU PREFER TO MAIL YOUR RENEWAL:
2. Request a membership form from email@example.com, fill in the data, print the form, enclose payment and mail by April 25, 2019 to:
Attn: Sara Carpenter
End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
1245 E. Washington Ave., Suite 150
Madison, WI 53703
If you’ve been a member all along, we thank you for your partnership and look forward to continuing our work together.
If you are considering membership for the first time and would like additional information, please call Julie Fisher at 608.237.3448.