Membership Renewal Form Coming Soon!
Renew today to keep all of your membership benefits current and continuing for another year. Thank you!
Since 1978, End Abuse has worked to ensure that funding to support life-saving services is available in every county in Wisconsin. We advocate for legislative changes that increase safety for victims and their children, support state and federal level budget increases for services, and provide you, our members, with training and technical assistance to ensure that you have the tools you need. Organizational Members are the core of our agency.
As a reminder, here are a few of the benefits of Organizational Membership with End Domestic Abuse WI:
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Authorized to vote for End Abuse Board Members and for Bylaws and Articles changes.
- Receive in-depth technical assistance from our staff.
- Receive the End Abuse Monthly E-Mail which is full of vital information.
- Receive free or low cost trainings.
- Receive copies of our Coalition chronicles (educational journal).
- Receive the benefits of our work to increase funding for services and our legislative advocacy efforts.
- Receive legislative updates and training or late-breaking news regarding domestic abuse.
- Access to participation in our leadership development programs such as WE LEAD and New Directors University.
- Organizational members are given access to the “Members” section of our website (www.endabusewi.org) which includes the updated advocate legal manual, recorded webinars, database help, and other documents and toolkits.
- Have the full and undivided attention of the End Abuse staff who view service to our member programs as our highest priority.
With strong membership support from organizations like yours, we will work collectively to transform our work and our conversations about violence so that we are able to eventually reduce and put an end to it.
Thank you very much for renewing your membership today!