- Strategy and Planning
- Partner with the Executive Director and Executive Team members on strategic and operational issues.
- Align programmatic resource planning with the strategic plan and overall health of the organization.
- Foster proactive management throughout client services areas and operational excellence across departments.
- Provide direction and consultation regarding victim outreach strategies, community partnerships, and advocacy.
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Ensure programs operate within agency ideology, policies and procedures, legal obligations, and best practices.
- Cultivate and model trauma-informed service delivery rooted in empowerment advocacy and liberation.
- Develop and advance program evaluation methods to support reporting and continuous improvement practices.
- Ensure cross-departmental and/or cross-functional service delivery to meet client needs.
- Management & Supervision
- Attend to recruitment, onboarding, and performance management of professional staff
- Provide leadership, coaching, supervision, and support to staff
- Monitor organizational performance indicators and ensure tracking of performance across departments
- A Master’s degree is preferred though relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience overseeing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving, judgement, communication, and time management skills required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people and to positively influence change.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a results-oriented work ethic.
- Experience with trauma survivors and knowledge of domestic violence issues preferred.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Interested individual applicants only please; DAIS prefers not to be contacted by third party staffing agencies. The following application materials will be needed for consideration:
- Current resume, cover letter, and three professional references (preferably including one supervisor).
- A completed affirmation of employment interest and information (form can be downloaded from the DAIS website).
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; apply by January 22 for ensured consideration.
Applications submitted without a cover letter and resume will NOT be considered.
Completed applications may be submitted via email as an attachment to: email@example.com, or by U.S. Mail to DAIS, Attn: Human Resources, 2102 Fordem Ave., Madison, WI 53704.
Application deadline: January 22, 2020
Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications for this position.