Overall responsibility for staff supervision, and leadership administration of operations of the
• Direct supervision of administrative staff and community education/prevention staff.
• Overall responsible for recruitment and delegation of training for program and administrative
staff with Associate Director as lead supervisor managing staff recruitment, training, and day to
day program oversight.
• Reviews training plans and HR policies.
• Ensure that contractual obligations are fulfilled.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
• Develop and implement long and short range plans and agency procedures.
• Develop organizational and administrative policies for Board approval.
Oversight of programs and services:
• Ensures efficient operation of programs in accordance with good business practice, contractual
expectations including evaluation tools, and domestic violence & sexual assault program
• Provides direction and support of new programs or program modifications to enhance services
and improve access by victims of domestic violence & sexual assault.
Responsible for staff support of all activities associated with the Board of Directors:
• Work with the Board of Directors and its committees.
• Act as a liaison between the Board and agency staff, volunteers and clients.
• Prepare and present bi-monthly reports on agency activities for the Board.
• Provide information, advice, and counsel to the Board of Directors on its corporate
• Coordinate board assistance with fundraising activities and events.
Provide leadership in the development of a strategic plan and vision for the agency, in collaboration with
the Board of Directors:
• In conjunction with the Board of Directors and staff, establish agency goals and objectives and
oversee progress toward achieving them.
Responsible for the financial management and functions of the organization:
• Prepare the yearly agency budget for Board approval.
• Develop, monitor and revise program budgets. Allocate resources within budgetary limits and in
accordance with agency policy and contractual obligations.
• Oversees agency grants, including required compliance, performance outcomes, and financial
reports. May delegate grant activities and reporting obligations.
• Communicate and nurture individual, organization, and corporate donors.
• Ensure a fund development plan is in place including research and solicitation of funds from
local, state, and federal grants, foundations, corporate and private community stakeholders.
Promote the agency’s vision, mission, services and needs to the community:
• Develop, maintain and expand cooperative working relationships with other community, state,
and county agencies/programs and represent the agency at appropriate meetings
• Represent the organization in its relationship with government agencies, the media, community
organizations, professional organizations and other stakeholders
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the agency with the news media and the community-atlarge
• Coordinate all media campaigns to educate the community on agency services and domestic
violence & sexual assault issues
✓ Bachelor’s Degree required and Master’s Degree preferred in a related field.
✓ Minimum of three years professional management/supervisory experience, preferably with a
✓ Minimum of two years field experience in a domestic violence or sexual violence setting.
Possess strong knowledge of domestic violence and sexual assault dynamics; knowledge of
trauma impact and trauma informed care service provision.
✓ Demonstrated fundraising or public relations experience along with a proven track record in
grant writing required.
✓ Demonstrated knowledge and ability in fiscal and human resource management required
✓ Proven leadership skills.
✓ Experience in fundraising, event planning, and marketing is preferred.
✓ Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion required. Strong ability to be openminded and flexible, and ability to work with people from diverse cultural, racial, socioeconomic and lifestyle backgrounds.
✓ Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong public speaking skills required.
✓ Strong collaboration and networking skills.
✓ Knowledge and availability to maintain a 24/7 on-site shelter facility
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year (Range is firm)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Applications are being accepted online at: https://www.indeed.com/
Resume & cover letter/statement of interest are required.
Application deadline: December 2, 2022
Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications for this position.