Our mission is to promote social change that transforms societal attitudes, practices and policies
to prevent and eliminate domestic violence, abuse and oppression.
Provide event management, co-planning, and coordination for the 2022 Teen Summit. The conference will take place June 12-14, 2022 at the Kalahari Resort & Conventions in WI Dells and is anticipated to accommodate 800-1000 attendees, 28 workshops, 28 youth-led roundtables, and 3 dynamic keynote speakers. We anticipate approximately 200 hours of event planning support needed for this project. For more information about the 2022 Teen Summit visit our website here: www.endabusewi.org/events/teen-summit/
• Hourly rate will not exceed $40/hour
• An estimate of the Conference Planner hours worked each month are as follows:
o February 2022 – 20 hours
o March 2022 – 20 hours
o April 2022 – 40 hours
o May 2022 – 40 hours
o June 2022 – 80 hours
• TOTAL ESTIMATED HOURS NEEDED = 200
• TOTAL ESTIMATED COST = $8,000 (200 hours x $40 per hour)
Scope of Services
Conference Planner will coordinate these activities/provide the following services:
Conference Strategy & Planning
• Create and customize event registration in RegFox
• Attend Weekly Planning Meetings beginning in February (approximately 2 hours each) Conference Management & Execution
• Coordinate RegFox registration process, track registrations and report to End Abuse weekly
• Track scholarship recipients and report to End Abuse weekly
• Respond to Teen Summit specific emails in a timely manner
• Determine volunteer staffing assignments and coordinate volunteers during the event
• Serve as conference site coordinator and point of contact (3 days)
• Prepare and distribute moderator introductions and handouts to workshop rooms
• Prepare name badges and handouts (End Abuse will approve printer if needed)
• Manage registration table and coordinate sign-in process during the Teen Summit
• Stay until the final day of the conference and help with tear down at venue
• Assist with transporting materials back to End Abuse office (if applicable
End Abuse will:
• Facilitate planning meetings
• Decide who receives scholarships
• Make initial contact with workshop speakers (e.g. existing relationship)
• Accept registrations (making registration information accessible to Conference planner)
• Coordinate the marketing plan, timeline and PR
• Create a plan for and execute a social media activities before during and after the conference.
• Provide details of media relations
• Write and provide timely coordination of copy for Teen Summit conference booklet
• Review materials and provide feedback in a timely manner
• Create online surveys for the Teen Summit, including workshop evaluation; overall evaluation; etc.
• Enter data from evaluations & analyze evaluation results
Proposals due no later than January 17th, 2022. Please submit your proposal to Stephanie Ortiz – Director of Prevention & Outreach, via email at email@example.com.
Planner will be chosen in late January 2022 with project beginning no later than beginning of February 2022.
Any questions, please call Stephanie Ortiz at 608.237.3458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: January 17, 2022
Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications for this position.