NCALL turned 20 this year! We’ve accomplished a lot in our
two decades, but there’s still more work to do to ensure the
dignity, respect, and safety of all individuals.
Please donate to help us continue our work for another 20 years:
- promoting victim-defined advocacy and services for older survivors by providing information and resources on equitable and accessible programs, safety planning, outreach, and mandatory reporting;
- fostering coordinated community response (CCR) teams by offering training and technical assistance on building or enhancing CCR teams to address the needs of older adults.
- advocating for elder justice by providing information on legal remedies and resources to enhance victim safety and to hold offenders accountable;
- raising awareness of abuse in later life and elder abuse by creating effective outreach materials and heightening the visibility of older survivors and their needs;
- engaging in policy development by working on a range of issues that affect survivors of abuse in later life; and
- partnering with organizations that address domestic violence, sexual assault, abuse in later life, and elder abuse to promote respect and dignity across the lifespan and to confront ageist social norms.